Lagu Just Give Me a Reason

Just a little bits enough. Between our love our love.


P Nk Just Give Me A Reason Lyrics Ft Nate Ruess Youtube

Now youve been talking in your sleep oh oh Things you never say to me oh oh Tell me that youve had enough Of our love our love.

. Chorus Just give me a reason. Right from the start You were a thief You stole my heart And I your willing victim I let you see the parts of me That werent all that pretty And with every touch you fixed them Now youve been talking in your sleep oh oh Things you never say to me oh oh Tell me that youve had enough Of our love our love. Youre still written in the scars on my heart.

You used to lie so close to me oh oh. Just a little bits enough. Theres nothing more than empty sheets.

Just give me a reason Just a little bits enough Just a second were not broken just bent And we can learn to love again I never stopped Youre still written in the scars on my heart Youre not broken just bent And we can learn to love again. Sebentar saja kita tak sepenuhnya hancur hanya sedikit bosan saja. Oh our love our love.

Oh oh hal-hal yang tak pernah kau katakan padaku. Yeah but this is happenin Youve been havin real bad dreams oh oh. Waptrick Download Pink Just Give Me A Reason Mp3.

Right from the start You were a thief You stole my heart And I your willing victim I let you see the parts of me That werent all that pretty And with every touch you fixed them. Just a little bits enough. Youre not broken just bent.

Akan cinta kita cinta kita. Now youve been talking in your sleep oh oh Things you never say to me oh oh Tell me that youve had enough. Just give me a reason.

I let you see the parts of me. Theres nothing more than empty sheets. Just give me a reason.

My dear we still have everythin. We can learn to love again. Oh oh things you never say to me.

And its all in your mind. And we can learn to love again. Between our love our love.

Tell me that youve had enough. That werent all that pretty. Pink ft Nate Ruess Just Give Me A Reason.

Sedikit saja sudah cukup. Oh tear ducts and rust Ill fix it for us Were collecting dust But our loves enough. Just give me a reason berikan saja aku alasan Just a little bits enough sedikit saja sudah cukup Just a second were not broken just bent sedikit saja kita tidak hancur hanya bengkok And we can learn to love again dan kita bisa belajar mencinta lagi I never stopped aku tidak pernah berhenti Youre still written in the scars on my heart.

Cukup beri aku satu alasan. Just give me a reason. Intro Em A D G C G D Verse 1 G Right from the start C Em You were a thief you stole my heart C G And I your willing victim G C Em I let you see the parts of me that werent all that pretty C G And with every touch you fixed them Em A D G Now youve been talking in your sleep oh oh Em A D G Things you never say to.

Of our love our love. Things you never say to me oh oh. Oh tear ducts and rust Ill fix it for us Were collecting dust But our loves enough.

Right from the start You were a thief You stole my heart And I your willing victim I let you see the parts of me That were not all that pretty And with every touch you fixed them. Ini lagu yang indah. Lirik Lagu Just Give Me A Reason Pink ft Nate Ruess.

You used to lie so close to me oh oh. Waphan Wapdam Wapin Wapin Zamob Zonkewap Ketomob Cocawap Cipcup Mexicowap Wapafull Wapkid Wapjet Redwap Herwap Sikwap Wetwap. Now youve been talking in your sleep oh oh Things you never say to me oh oh Tell me that youve had enough.

Of our Love our Love. Just a second were not broken just bent. Just a second were not broken just bent.

Oh oh tell me that youve had enough. Just a little bits enough. Just give me a reason.

Lirik Lagu Chord Pink feat Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason. And we can learn to love again. Just give me a reason To keep my heart beating Dont worry its safe right here in my arms As the world falls apart around us All we can do is hold on hold on Take my hand And bring me back yeah I risk everything if its for you A whisper into the night Telling me its not my time and Dont give up Ive never stood up before this time.

Oh our love our love. And with every touch you fixed them. Suguhan Duet Cover dari Saya di Waktu Santai duet Kolaborasi dengan penyanyi berbakat CATHYN HARTANESTHY dibalut Karaoke Duet Cover.

Just give me a reason Just a little bits enough Just a second were not broken just bent And we can learn to love again I never stopped Youre still written in the scars on my heart Youre not broken just bent And we can learn to love again. Right from the start You were a thief You stole my heart And I your willing victim I let you see the parts of me That werent all that pretty And with every touch you fixed them. Oh oh katakanlah kau sudah muak.

Now youve been talking in your sleep oh oh. Lirik Lagu Just Give Me A Reason Pink ft Nate Ruess. Akan cinta kita.

Lirik Lagu Just Give Me A Reason.


P Nk Just Give Me A Reason Official Lyric Video Youtube


Just Give Me A Reason Pink Featuring Nate Ruess Music Express Good Music Music Lyrics


P Nk Just Give Me A Reason Lyrics Youtube

No comments for "Lagu Just Give Me a Reason"